Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love is in the air...

January is great because it's the start of a brand new year. It's a new beginning and a metamorphosis to some. I know it is for me! As January comes to an end, we are looking forward to the arrival of February and decorating for Valentine's Day. Some friends and I are getting together to create some wonderful Valentine crafts next week. Out with the old & in with new new! I'll post photos next week. I started a little early and hand painted some burlap with the #14 and framed them in these cute mini frames. I also did one in white and pink {my favorite}. Since love is in the air, I did these cute little leopard print and cupcake soldered charms that are perfect for Valentine's Day and all year long. You can find them here.
Here is another Valentine sampling of Crimson Clover goodies



A fun and flirty banner....AMOUR




Share with us some of the things that you LOVE!

xoxo,
tia & andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails